Hello

it seems you are requirent few features on top of the previous one that is
giving some issues.

why not create your own box so you can control the whole experience?

if everything can run nicely without vagrant, say you build a VM guest with
virtualbox, put docker, shared folder works in the way you want, then
vagrant can automate that.

Vagrant is just a wrapper arounnd virtualbox/vm/scrips.

Alvaro

Alvaro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0ey9czGdmPMjXUNEafZa0wwkv9gNbZ25zUqqcSvoMzmrWg%40mail.gmail.com.