hello,

I am running a simple web application (python+django) on the vm (ubuntu 64
bit).
After I run python manage.py runserver, it seems running well.
See the record below:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Performing system checks...

System check identified no issues (0 silenced).

You have 13 unapplied migration(s). Your project may not work properly
until you apply the migrations for app(s): admin, auth, contenttypes,
sessions.

Run 'python manage.py migrate' to apply them.

November 08, 2018 - 12:40:56

Django version 1.11.16, using settings 'helloapp.settings'

Starting development server at http://127.0.0.1:8000/

Quit the server with CONTROL-C.

On the vm itself, I am able to run the curl command and get a response.

vagrant@precise64:~$ curl -i http://127.0.0.1:8000

HTTP/1.0 200 OK