So I package a box:

vagrant package --base MyDevelopment --output MyDevelopment-0.5.0.box
--include cookbooks --vagrantfile Vagrantfile

When I untar the box, cookbooks and its entire tree and the correct
Vagrantfile are in there.  So far so good....

But no combination of "vagrant box add" and "vagrant init" that I can find
will create box with the cookbooks directory tree nor does it
create/overwrite the Vagrant file with the Vagrantfile packaged with the
box.

Any ideas what in the heck I am doing wrong??

Thanks in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/237b0b6e-4565-49da-b4f1-ad2a51ddc99a%40googlegroups.com.