hi

vagrant will create the vms top to bottom

if you define

client1,2,3
server

it will do server at the end.

If you need to run commands between vms, the best will be use a known ssh
key to be able to just do ssh commands

here is an example I did for a docker swarm cluster

https://github.com/kikitux/swarm-playground

Alvaro.

--
Alvaro