vagrant up --provision
Bringing machine 'default' up with 'vmware_fusion' provider...
==> default: Checking if box 'generic/debian10' version '2.0.6' is up to
date...
==> default: Verifying vmnet devices are healthy...
==> default: Preparing network adapters...
==> default: Starting the VMware VM...
==> default: Waiting for the VM to receive an address...
Some of the defined forwarded ports would collide with existing
forwarded ports on VMware network devices. This can be due to
existing Vagrant-managed VMware machines, or due to manually
configured port forwarding with VMware. Please fix the following
port collisions and try again:

2222

This keeps happening.  I'm editing /Library/Preferences/VMware\
Fusion/vmnet8/nat.conf to clean any ports before running vagrant up, but
nothing's working.

Vagrant 2.2.7
vmrun version 1.17.0 build-13668589

Any ideas?  I'm at wits end here.

I've tried to delete the VM, clean the settings, restart the host machine.
Nothing's working here.

thanks!