I think he means http://www.laboratoryb.org/ ;-)

Lots of soldering hackers there. I recommend it to all. Also good meetings
there on crytocurrencies.

Agreed with Rion that there should be more excitement on this list.

In a small open source victory, please keep your eyes peeled for the City of
Burlington to relaunch their site on Drupal. I did a migration from Ektron to
Drupal for them and trained their guys in the marvel and wonder of Drupal.
Expected launch within a month (but you know how that goes).

Also see excitement surrounding the Civic Cloud at
http://vtdigger.org/2014/01/22/burlingtons-civic-cloud-effort-lands-35000-grant/.
 Not sure if this was posted to the list. Lots of open source goodness here.

Have fun in the snow Penguins ;-)