Greetings List Lurkers,

Well if Anthony can ask interesting questions, so can I!

For many years I aliased "ssh" to "ssh -Y" (I am so ashamed :^).

My life was better! Whenever I needed to invoke xeyes, it was always there! The question I ask my fellow Unixistas, is does this kind of laziness and sloth invoke some malevolent Protestant god because I dare to mitigate my own suffering? After all this is Washington County, Vermont where we live in cold darkness and strike rocks together for fun...

Awaiting enlightment with...

Kindest Regards,

☮ Paul Flint
(802) 595-9365 Cell

Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgement in response to this note.

Paul Flint
17 Averill Street
Barre, VT
05641