Greetings List Lurkers,

Everyone has been updating/upgrading email, so if you get this message send
a response.
Thanks to all who responded last week.

If you get this notice twice I would really appreciate a response.

Chris 'Effin' Yarger has been successful in building us a new conferencing
system
based on Nextcloud. Nextcloud is a suite of client-server software for
creating and
using file hosting services. but it also has a series of applications
including
"talk", the video conferencing program we will be testing out.

We plan to use it today, and for those who haven't yet been emailed login
information you can join the test using the following updated link

https://chat.cpyarger.com/call/up2k8uu3

You will have to hit "Start call" twice (in green :^) and of course allow
your
audio and video to the application.  We tested this out last week and it
works very well.

Note it is on a different URL this week so pay attention to this.

The bad news is Chris may need our help.  This will be the subject of our
meeting.

If things fail for one reason or another (unlikely) we will fall back to
using
jitsi

Backup dial in on your phone is:

Dial-in: +1.512.402.2718 PIN: 1992759198#

Click this link to see the dial in phone numbers for this meeting
https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=bosi

Kindest Regards,

Paul Flint,
UberBashKommander