I'm interested on blogging about Vala, please let me know more details.

You mean I need to login in GitHub and make a pull request at your
repository?

Could you add a login like system on Planet Vala with a "Request an
account" like option in order to help on manage potential bloggers on the
process or add a link to a wiki help page on the process.