I consider myself a Vala user and I'd also welcome a donate-button if it really
helps the project.

Hadn't there been Vala, I most probably wouldn't get in touch with all the glib
stuff as a developer.

C and CPP take too much effort to gain the same goals.
C# is beautiful but still wastes CPU time.
Vala is beautiful and native.

For me Vala is currently the only way to write native applications across
different platforms. Sure I'd use a chance to show some appreciation.

Greetings