On Sat, 2016-09-17 at 05:56 +0000, michele.dioni...@gmail.com wrote:
> Parameter is unowned by default. So when you print a it point to an
> object aleady free.

You are right. Thank you for pointing out
this trap.

I agree with you that the compiler should warn
about this. I thought that 'unowned' is like
bare pointers; if you use them, you take care of
memory, not the compiler. But this default
unowned means that the compiler must be
responsible, not the programmer.

Nice day
Nor Jaidi Tuah

PRIVILEGED/CONFIDENTIAL information may be contained in this message. If you
are neither the addressee (intended recipient) nor an authorised recipient of
the addressee, and have received this message in error, please destroy this
message (including attachments) and notify the sender immediately. STRICT
PROHIBITION: This message, whether in part or in whole, should not be reviewed,
retained, copied, reused, disclosed, distributed or used for any purpose
whatsoever. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful and may contain material
protected by the Official Secrets Act (Cap 153) of the Laws of Brunei
Darussalam. DISCLAIMER: We/This Department/The Government of Brunei Darussalam,
accept[s] no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this
message in any manner whatsoever. Our messages are checked for viruses but we
do not accept liability for any viruses which may be transmitted in or with
this message.