On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 1:03 PM, Steven Oliver <"oliver.steven"@gmail.com> wrote:
The only one I'm aware of is Geary, but ripping the database
layer out of Geary would be quite the task and probably more than I
would need.

Geary's low-level DB layer isn't too tightly coupled to the app. You might be just able to pull out the classes under src/engine/db, replace the use of Geary.BaseObject with GLib.Object for any classes that use it and be good to go.

I'd definitely be open to breaking it out as a separate library if it means more people contributing to it. In particular, it would be great to add a high-level query interface like JPA/Hibernate criteria queries so we can stop doing SQL munging in the app.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>