Hello,

I'm experimenting some issues using valgrind.

I would like to perform a memory leaks checking in my application.
I do:

$ valgrind -v --leak-check=full --track-origins=yes ./bin/gofigure &>
log.txt

where ./bin/gofigure is my application, STATIC-DEBUG build, on ubuntu
10.04 - 64 bits.

If I launch this command, it will just get stuck and I have to exit
valgrind manually (I let it running for one night to make sure that it
is not a time issue).
If I run the program without valgrind it works properly (it opens and
closes automatically).

I'm using valgrind 3.6.0

$ valgrind --version
valgrind-3.6.0.SVN

It use to work with a previous version of valgrind and a previous
version of ubuntu... (I'm not sure about which ones)

Did somebody already experienced this issue?
Do you have any suggestion about how to solve/track this issue?

Thanks,

    Nicolas