On Fri, 2012-02-17 at 16:01 -0800, Richa Mehta wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am a valgrind user, and while running valgrind on my program, it got
> stuck on one of my  library files.
> Following is the output of the running valgrind:
>

> --2990--   Considering /usr/lib/mylib.so.debug ..
> --2990--   .. CRC is valid
>

> The above statements are the last 2 statements of the whole output.
> Valgrind gets stuck here everytime and doesn't move forward.
> Please help with the issue.
With the above info, very difficult to see what is happening.

Which version of Valgrind are you using ?
On which OS ?

If you do not use a recent valgrind (3.7.0), it is always better
to try with the last version.

If it still blocks, try to run it with -v -v -v -d -d -d
to have some more trace and/or put some more debug flags
(see valgrind --help-debug)

Philippe