Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the update.  It's great to hear this is being worked on.

> Simple applications can be run, compiled with MSVC or GCC, even GUI ones
> ("MessageBox"). Memory errors (buffer overruns, uninitialized memory,
> memory leaks) are detected for 32 bit apps. The instrumentation, system
> calls -including callbacks from system calls-, function redirection,
> work in principle.
>
> The biggest issues right now are stability and making progress in the
> following areas:
> 1. debug information parsing, especially PDB, especially 64 bit
> 2. stack walking, both 32 and 64 bit
> 3. function redirection on 64 bit (32 bit seems to work)

How well does it run GUI apps with --tool=none?  I ask because 'none'
does not require any debuginfor reading to work, and so it is a good test
for how well your basic control-flow, memory management, etc, stuff works.

What are the problems with stack walking?