I've been working on a new valgrind tool and graphical front end for
visualizing memory traces and graphically representing program address
space.  It's becoming fairly complete - so I thought I'd post here to see
if any valgrind users/developers are interested in testing.  The source is
hosted on github:

https://github.com/ajclinto/memview

Technically, the valgrind tool is an optimized version of lackey with a
shared memory interface and support for stack traces, memory mapping, data
type and thread id associations for each memory reference.  The front end
is built using Qt and OpenGL and has been optimized for real-time
performance on multithreaded cpus.

I've tested the build only on Ubuntu with gcc 4.4 and 4.7.

Andrew