Hi All,

I have run into a problem with valgrind when analyzing a binary, I receive
the following error:

==19823== Memcheck, a memory error detector
==19823== Copyright (C) 2002-2015, and GNU GPL'd, by Julian Seward et al.
==19823== Using Valgrind-3.11.0 and LibVEX; rerun with -h for copyright info
==19823== Command: ./gtest
==19823==

valgrind: m_deduppoolalloc.c:258 (vgPlain_allocEltDedupPA): Assertion
'eltSzB <= ddpa->poolSzB' failed.

I am running on a 64bit Linux system, and the binary is compiled using
clang-3.7.

Can anyone give some pointers as to what might be wrong?

Thanks!

/David