On Monday 21 March 2016 14:56:09 Alexander Potapenko wrote:
> > Helgrind bug, or is clang silently ignoring thread_local?
> Clang documentation (http://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html) says
> thread_local support requires libc++abi 3.6+ or libsupc++ 4.8+.
> Does your binary use any of those?

Oh. I use libstdc++, that's why, then.

I had no idea that the feature check for clang could pass and then the
feature would fail at runtime due to using another c++ standard library. Tricky.

libc++ and libsupc++ don't seem to be packaged for OpenSUSE 13.2,
(while clang is) so I'll ignore this for now. Thanks!

--
David Faure, fa...@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr
Working on KDE Frameworks 5