> Whilst 3.12.0 continues to support the 32-bit x86 instruction set, we would
> prefer users to migrate to 64-bit x86 (a.k.a amd64 or x86_64) where possible.

Sound move. I was able to give up shipping 32-bit x86 Mac and Linux software
earlier this year, and our customers tend to be quite conservative about this.

--
John Dallman

Siemens Industry Software Limited is a limited company registered in England
and Wales.
Registered number: 3476850.
Registered office: Faraday House, Sir William Siemens Square, Frimley, Surrey,
GU16 8QD.