Hello,

I am using callgrind on Linux. I get an error when using callgrind_control
and I cannot find out where it's coming from.

$ valgrind –version

valgrind-3.13.0

$ callgrind_control --version

callgrind_control-3.13.0

Callgrind is working fine but when using callgrind_control, I have the
following error:

$ callgrind_control –i off

error size shared memory file vgdb-pipe-shared-mem-vgdb-...

expecting size 40 (64bits) or 32 (32bits) got 48.

  OK.

Indeed the  vgdb-pipe-shared-mem file size is 48B. And indeed reading the
code, it's expecting 40B. Would you have any idea of what'g going wrong
here?

Thank you,
Frederique.