Those interested in the Valhalla Minimal Value Types early adopters proposal
are invited
to give feedback on John Rose’s 0.2 version:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jrose/values/shady-values.html

The goal is to make an early subset of value type behaviors available for
experimentation.
Email feedback is welcome.

In addition, you may join us for interactive discussions:

Biweekly starting Wednesday April 12th, 9am PT

URL to join the Oracle Zoom Conference:
https://oracle.zoom.us/j/608512921?pwd=tVeSnAlOQYI%3D

audio only:     +1 646 558 8656 or +1 408 638 0968 US Toll
                       Meeting ID: 608 512 921

My sincere apologies for missing you on the original invitation which we issued
to IBM so
that we could have a JVM implementors' discussion on questions about the
Minimal Value Types
proposal.

I will send a follow-up email with a summary of the requested modifications so
far from the prototyping
experiments.

thanks,
Karen