Folks - if you could review the changes in the java.lang.Class descriptions
please.

thanks,
Karen

David,

The changes look good and the meaning has not changed from what we discussed.
I actually reviewed all the changes and they also still look good.

One minor nit - JDWP canUnrestrictedly RedefineClasses: you might add a space
between “classes” and “in”

thank you,
Karen