Attendees: Fred, Tobi, DanH, Simms, Remi
- Simms: sorry for the low turnout, (some git transition work going
on) Brian is about to (soon), send out a new updated "State of Values"
to the EG list
- Remi: Relation of records to inline ?
- Simms: not really our bag, revisit once state of values details
- Remi: are you guys still looking at abstract super for inline
- Fred: inline "compatible abstract", yeah, no fields, abstract
- Simms: not much point in discussing just now, given the details
will be on mail list soon
- Remi: no F-2-F in Burlington ?
- Simms: hehe, we wish, but no
- A longer Zoom session to discuss template class
- might need some structure in the form of agenda (ideas
getting good discussion bandwidth welcome)
- looks like there are some interesting simplifications coming
to the mailing list some time later
- will need to review latest design work along with the work
that John put in last year
- Simms: expect most of the remaining `inline` type issues to be
documented and evaluated in prototyping, shifting design focus to