16th floor
Selling price: Dhs 1.6 M (Net to owner)
Full canal view & partial sea view
Fully equipped Kitchen

Golf Tower 2 b/r
1,440 sq ft
1sth floor
Selling price: Dhs 2 M (net to owner)
Direct full lake & side golf course View
Semi furnished and full equipped kitchen

Golf Towers Situated on the perimeter of the internationally acclaimed Emirates
Golf
Club, Golf Towers presents exceptional aspects. Hemmed by the lush green
landscape of the manicured golf course on one side and the languid waterscape
of the riverside on the other, Golf Towers presents a style of life rich in
attitude .

It includes a Gymnasium, parking, 24 hours security, internet connection and a
swimming pool.

Springs:

Springs Villa 4 end
3 rooms + hall
CORNER VILLA
With big plot
2900 sq ft
Fully landscaped & waterfall
On the main road, single row
Very good location
Close to the swimming pool and lake
Selling only 2.3M (net to owner)
Rented up to June 2009.

For more info please call me or call to Mr. Najeeb ur Rehman on 050-9977558.
Thanks

With Regards

Syed Waqas Rehman
Business Development Executive

Cell:  0092 300 5186870, 0092 333 9259421

PS: pls sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.

Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price may
change without prior notice.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper, Save
Earth.