From: hv priya <hvspr...@gmail.com>
To: VaniV88-89@googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2009 2:27:41 PM
Subject: Re: a new vanian of 89 batch

Hi Sushma,
Welcome aboard!!! Really glad to have you in the group. Nice family picture too.

By the way, is your "langdi" technique still as strong......you used to be one
of the deadliest amongst the girls...if my memory doesnt fail me...and Sameer
Uchil/Milind Kambli in the boys......( well...i am talking about the C/D
divisions).....I am sure Jaya would also rank right up there.....

Disha...great work in refreshing the Then and Now pictures....i see some new
additions..apart from Sushma.....Shambavi, Annapurna.....

Please fix the animations...when you have time and you update the next time....
Cheers

Am attaching a recent picture clicked with family.....on my son Abhishek's
birthday!!

Cheers
HV