From: subramaniam sreenivasan <subu...@hotmail.com>
To: vaniv88-89@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 26 May, 2009 4:33:58 AM
Subject: RE: IPL winner!

 Yes, what a match.

I wanted Bangalore to Win, just because Andrew Symonds was playing for Deccan
... but nevertheless, had a great time watching it.

Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:30:05 +0530
From: nlm0...@yahoo.co.in
Subject: IPL winner!
To: VaniV88-89@googlegroups.com

So the IPL-11 is over and my favourite player's team lifted the crown, i am
delighted to also see him bag the most valuable under 23 player of this years
IPL. Anil Kumble did everything right yesterday and looked extremely dejected
after losing out on what was tipped to be an easy specially after restricting
the Chargers to just 143!