From: Nayan Mapani <nlm0...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: Ramdas Menon
To: vaniv88-89@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 7:08 PM

Arre, chup re!!!! Topic change pls, lets ask Ram about Cricket. He was a very
elegant left hander in his days, very classical. He was the one whom I remember
would follow even the country cricket in India during those days, he had once
told me about Salil Ankola claiming a hatrick and all, you remember Ram????
Dekh bhai apna memory Indu aur H.V jitna powerful nahi hai lekin kam chalau
zaroor hai!