From: varnish-dev [mailto:varnish-dev@varnish-cache.org]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 10:21 AM
To: sol...@sparkz.no
Subject: Pensionarsskatten

I actually just had  an awesome experience at my  local store mist hub. Just
got into RBAs  and  went in  to buy  a certain  dripper. They were out  and I
talked  to the employee and let them guide  me to something. I usually research
the hell out of my purchases and  am leery of  buying stuff  on a whim.  Turns
out it works great and I love it. So thanks mist hub for taking  the time to
answer way too many  questions and pointing me to  something I love. Also
thanks to yall for  the giveaway.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10