Hi Maxie,
  great to have you back in Goa.
  Would you like to play on Nov. 10, 2007?
  do you know of anyother students from you batch?
  Would you be in a position to get in touch with them and put up a team
consisting of seven members?
  if not just drop by at 9 am on the above date and will shall be glad to have
you and your family with us.
  Have a great day.
  Frankey

maxie correia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi Frankey
My name is Maxie F Correia
and am a ex-student of Regina Mundi High School
passed out in 1975/76
Presently staying at Chicalim, Vasco
Mob no is: 9823518194.
would be willing to help/in any way possible, but am
not mobile at the moment as we have just returned to
Goa for Good.
you could contact me at the above number.
Best Regards,

Maxie Correia

--- frankey fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>