hi Jen,
how are you doing ??
thanks for your wishes and your reply
Remember those days?? when we were giving free classes at home
to a few couples that number has grown bigger ! ! ! and results now showing ! !
!
with pride i can say no other students from any other dance school in Goa can
compete with us ...its like learning for a month versus learning for a year
and nobody in Goa follows the international or the American ballroom dance
syllabus ( they have their own  lol )
After the church going against the idea of teaching ballroom in church premise
(happens only in Goa) the Navy Admiral came to my rescue and we having classes
at the NOI now
its ratio 50.50 naval /civilians
get people from chicalim bogmalo, Verna, Panjim  and
and neighboring places
i am also now a Dancesport member so we have also starting teaching
Blackpool stuff etc, since my term will start from jan 2007 as a member
i wont be allowed to take part in any local competition except those organized
by DANCESPORT

Remember me asking you to send Blackpool competition vhs tapes ! ! !
well now i get them delivered every fortnight  by Dancesport
planning to start classes at Sirideo ( near pillar)
and weekend classes at Don bosco Margoa or Damodar collage

we starting Samba from the jan 11 2007
already booked by 32 couples, the authentic ballroom samba will be first time
taught in Goa, the on going international JIVE BATCH (not the push and pull
jive ) i have 44 couple
how i teach them all??   thats an art u have to learn lol
i would like to be remembered as teachers rather than performers

all photos on orkut please search for dance illusions or [EMAIL PROTECTED] on
orkut

cheers till then, when are u back in goa ?
love,
Martin and Flossy