*Urgent Need || Max Rate: $40/hr on C2C*

*Title: Front-End Web Developer Type: 3 Month Contract Location: Ann Arbor,
MI Max Rate: $40/hr on C2C*

We are currently looking for an experienced Front-End Web Developer to join
our Online Marketing Team. As a Front-End Web Developer you will be
responsible for the development of our web marketing initiatives and
support of our external websites and web applications. We need a
well-rounded individual to contribute to UI design, front-end development,
quality assurance and testing. Are you looking for a challenging position
where you can stretch your skills? As a Front-End Web Developer within our
Online Marketing team, you get to do just that.

*Responsibilities: *·         Translate requirements and graphic designs
into front-end code utilizing modern techniques and frameworks – such as
HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, and responsive design.
·         Collaborate with content writers, graphic designers, and back-end
developers on web development projects.
·         Assist with the web architecture and design of intuitive user
experiences across our web properties.
·         Generate annotated wireframes, prototypes, site maps, flow
diagrams, or comps to clearly communicate project requirements.
·         Provide thorough testing of website properties and applications
which include the detection and investigation of problems, assessment and
duplication of issues, reach-of impact, and scope.
·         Stay up-to-date on emerging web technologies and promote
usability best practices.

*Qualifications:*
·         Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Technology/Information
Systems, Design, or related field
·         A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a related developer position
·         Expert knowledge in HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, and JavaScript
·         Experience working with SASS
·         Strong knowledge of best practices, modern web design trends, and
modern development technologies is necessary
·         Significant email experience
·         Experience with content management systems – configuring and
creating themes/templates
·         Testing/Debugging experience with cross-browser and platform
compatibility issues
·         Experience with mobile optimization, responsive design, and
responsive frameworks
·        Knowledge of search engine optimization
·         Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
·         Excellent oral and written communication skills
·         Ability to work well under pressure including adapting to
changing objectives and deadlines
·         Ability to work effectively in a team environment and in
collaboration with other departments
·         Ability to multi-task, manage time well and stay organized
·         Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, SQL, AngularJS

My Best,
Kavi Johnson|
*Sr. Technical Recruiter CAT Technology, Inc*
k...@catstaffing-us.com
Voice: 201-257-5081 Ext 358
Fax: 201-342-2385
www.catamerica.com

To unsubscribe, please click here
<http://www.catamerica.com/unsubcribe.aspx?Emailid=>

Disclaimer:This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted
to recruiting and consulting professionals.If you have received this email
in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, If the above
link is not working please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line to
rem...@catstaffing-us.com
All requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

.