*I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile*
*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 308 –8704*
*Project Manager **with strong experienc on Financial Domain*
*Jersey City, NJ*
*Max Rate: $50/hr on C2C **(NO OPTS)*
*Job Description: *
Responsible for managing the deployment of application enhancements that
are bundled into a single release. This may include serving as the lead
project manager when there are multiple projects enhancing unrelated
applications that will be included in the release. This position will
develop the release schedule and manage scope, budget, risk and issues and
work with the release management team to coordinate entry into testing and
release into production.
Single accountable party for defining, planning, orchestrating and
delivering application enhancement releases
• Ensure end results are of the highest caliber with clearly
articulated scope and quantifiable business value and outcomes
• Direct initiatives of medium to high complexity
• As required, serve as the lead project manager when there are
multiple projects enhancing unrelated applications that will be included in
• Works closely with the release management roles to coordinate
entry into testing and release into production
• Responsible for adherence to TDLC framework
• Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within
agreed on time, cost and quality parameters. Proposes recommendations and
• Validate financial forecasts and provides ongoing reconciliation
of resources and other project expenditures.
Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong communication (written and oral) skills
• Sound business and technical acumen
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management
and SDLC methodologies and tools, including enterprise project management
• Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and
stakeholders: mobilize and motivate teams: set direction and approach:
resolve conflict: deliver tough messages with grace: execute with limited
information and ambiguity.
• Effectively applies influence, negotiation and partnering skills
• *3-5 years of applied experience managing application
enhancement/development projects in a complex, fast paced & dynamic
• Applied understanding of *release management processes and
• Experience and familiarity with *Financial Services applications*
• Experience with developing & managing project budgets
• Able to effectively manage multiple stakeholders
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.