Folks,

I have the following .NET Developer opportunity available in the Columbus,
OH area.  I am able to work C2C and I would like to submit someone by EOB
today.  Please let me know if you would have anyone available and I will
get them on the phone ASAP.

Thanks so much!

Kavi
------------------------------

*Position: .Net Developer *

*Client: Grange Insurance*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Contract: 6 months +*

*Rate: $40/hr Max*

***Not a senior level role***

*Skills:*

C# 4.0+
SQL Server
HTML, CSS , JS, jQuery
XML, XPATH

*Ideal candidate will have:*Minimum of 3 years, ideally 5 years .Net
development experience
Visual Studio 2013+
Some ASP.NET and Web Forms
MVC/Web API
Knockout JS
Visual Studio Test Tools or NUnit
TFS, TFS Build, Continuous Integration
NuGet Package Manager
Commercial lines insurance background
PowerShell and Batch Files (open to equivalent knowledge/technologies)

*General Skills/Knowledge:*Batch and Real Time Processing knowledge
Good Object Oriented skills/SOLID Principals
Some Design patterns such as Repository Pattern
IOC framework
ORM- Entity Framework/NHibernate
Windows Server 2012+
Multi-Threading

*Key ?Soft Skills?:*
Self-starter
Shows strong initiative / helps drive the team
*Strong communicator* (able to tailor communications to appropriate
audience)
Work in a collaborative team environment with balance of being a key
individual contributor
Problem Solving
?Roll up sleeves? and do whatever it takes type of attitude
Interest/Open to learning insurance industry
Interested in / *excels in an Agile work environment*

My Best,
Kavi Johnson|

*Sr. Technical RecruiterCAT Technology, Inc*k...@catstaffing-us.com
Voice: 201-257-5081 Ext 351