*Let me know if you have any candidate available for the below job position
we have, Thanks!*
*Please send resumes to mohini.data...@gmail.com <mohini.data...@gmail.com>*
*; **Direct: 201 308 –8704*
*Implement partner: Tech mahindra*
*Max rate: $50/hr on C2C (NO OPTS)*
*NEED 8+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE*
· Ability to work independently in a matrix organization
*· Advanced Technical knowledge on technologies/services such as
LAN, WAN, MPLS, DMVPN, and Wireless.*
*· **Advanced working experience with products like Cisco Catalyst
and Nexus Switches, Routers, Cisco Wireless Controllers, Riverbed
Steelheads, F5 load balancers, Splunk etc. *
· Strong knowledge of network protocols and standards such as OSPF,
EIGRP, BGP, Spanning tree, 801.11, VTP, VPN, TCP/IP etc.
· Ability to follow and develop standard templates and processes.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the
ability to interface and influence at multiple organizational levels and
· Excellent relationship-building and ability to translate
technical concepts into non-technical terms
· Organized and able to function successfully in a team environment
· Expert in gathering relevant information systematically, consider
a broad range of issues or factors, grasp complexities and perceive
relationships among problems or issues; use accurate logic in analyses
· Expert knowledge in 5S and Root Cause Analysis
· Education: 4 year University degree in Computer Science,
Engineering, or Mathematics. Master degree in Business Administration
desirable. (IT or related field preferred)
· 4-5 years’ experience of relevant working in a Global IT
Organization supporting internal IT Infrastructure on-site and remotely
(automotive and/or manufacturing industries is a plus)
· Global perspective and experience is a must.
· Demonstrated experience partnering with application delivery,
application development, project managers and business colleagues,
delivering effective IT/business solutions.
· Certificate Preferred: ITIL, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, Security, CISSP,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.