*Let me know if you have any candidate available for the below job position
we have, Thanks!*
*Please send resumes to moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; Direct:
201 308 –8704*
*Role: Sr. Java Developer with strong exp on DeVops, Jenkins & Maven*
*Location: Fort Worth, TX*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Rate: $55/hr on C2C*
* Implement partner: Tech Mahindra*
• Strong hands-on Core Java and Java/ J2EE Frameworks
• Hands on experience on spring framework, N tier Architecture (MVC,
JEE), and ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
• Strong Architecture & design knowledge
• Hands on experience with continuous integration tools like
Jenkins, JUnit, Artifactory
· Hands-on experience with building DevOps pipelines(CI/CD) using
· Experience with Jenkins as a CI/CD tool
· Plus if you have experience with deployment tools like Chef/Puppet
· Basic Programming experience on Unix Shell scripting
· Agile & DevOps. Agile tools (e.g. Version One).
JRE/JDK Version 1.8u121
JRE Version 1.8u121
Putty version 0.68
Git Bash version 2.8.3
SOAP UI version 5.3.0
IntelliJ IDEA version 2016.2.4
ActiveMQ version 5.14.3
DB visualizer version 9.5.6
Dbeaver version 4.0.4
Eclipse version 4.6.1RC3
· Responsible for owning the level 2 grooming of functional stories
to technical stories and guide the feature team to groom the level 3
· Responsible for developing the technical and business stories in
Core Java with 98% code coverage and 98% test coverage.
· Responsible for developing unit test cases in Junit
· Responsible for technical research on any new requirement /tools
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.