Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!
Please share *updated resume* and *LinkedIn URL* ASAP.
Position: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Norfolk VA/Richmond, VA
Duration: Long Term
*Required education and experience:*
- Nine + years (Seven+ years’ at Sol. Engineer Advisor level) experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or related field, or equivalent.
- Object oriented design and domain modeling skills is a must.
- Hands-on with exposure and experience in a wide variety of Java
technologies with specific expertise in Spring or Java EE
- Experience with SQL.
- Experienced in building various integrations, such as web services,
- Knowledge of handling distributed transactions, compensating
- Knowledge of Mongo DB
- Consumption and design of RESTful APIs
- Pattern-driven development and Agile Scrum development
- Experience in preparing TDD/BDD, Unit testing, including mocking
- Debugging tools
- Git, Maven, other CI/CD tools
- Strong verbal communication skills, both with colleagues and
customers, with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Effective in conveying ideas and messages, both formally and
informally, clearly, concisely and accurately.
NodeJS, or AngularJS
Desk No: 201-528-5307 Ext: 422
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.