Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!
Please share *updated resume* and *Consultant Full Name* or *LinkedIn URL*
Position: MDM Architect
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 6-12 Months
- More than 12 years of overall experience in IT with strong
understanding of Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality, Data
Governance and BI concepts
- More than 7 years of hands-on experience in architecture, design,
configuration, development, monitoring, and deployment of Informatica MDM
(9.7.x, 10.1 or greater), Informatica Data Quality, Oracle, JBOSS, Java,
- Designed/architected and implemented at-least 3 end-to-end Informatica
MDM solutions using the following development tools: Informatica MDM Hub,
Informatica Data Director (IDD), Informatica Data quality (IDQ),
Informatica BPM (Active VOS), Informatica SIF (SDK) APIs, Messaging
triggers and queues
- Strong hands-on development experience and expertise
- Lead MDM strategy, Process Design, business requirements and
- Ability to model data domains such as Party, Account, Contract,
- Installation of Informatica MDM hub
- Design and Develop of Informatica MDM User Exits, Match rules, HM and
- Develop MDM based web services using SIF and REST APIs
- Experience in integrating business application and Informatica MDM hub
using Batch Process and message queues
- Performance tuning of Application, Database and Informatica MDM
- Proven experience working with Service Oriented and Event Driven
Architectures (SOA / EDA), JMS messaging, SOAP and RESTful services.
- Collaborate with various technical teams and business users for
Development, QA, and Operations Support
- Develop workflows and custom components including user exits
- Troubleshoot the Informatica MDM technology stack end-to-end including
ETL (PowerCenter), database tier, application server tier
- Migrate new code from development into QA and production
- MDM Admin Experience (security composites, IDD, promoting code
- Prefer experience in banking organizations and process like KYC
Desk No: 201-528-5307 Ext: 422
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.