Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!
Please share *updated resume* and *Consultant Full Name* or *LinkedIn URL*
Position: Pega Developer
Location: Wayne, PA or Johnston, IA
Duration: 6 Months to start with
- Pega v7.x certification. Candidates with LSA/CSSA certification would
be given preference
- Ability to program a PRPC solution considering the present application
scenario and business requirements
- Expertise in developing detailed flows and activities for requirements
- Ability to configure business rules in rule-sets within Pega Rules
Process Commander software
- Ability to program integrations with external applications and systems
using Pega’s connectors and integration services
- Good knowledge in programming flows, defining rules, creating classes,
developing HTML streams, activities in the PRPC.
- Experience in building user Interface with Flow Actions, Harness and
- Hands-on experience in developing various PRPC activities, flows, flow
actions, assignments, declarative rules, reports, and correspondence
- Comfortable with System Administration and ability to demonstrate PRPC
infrastructure installation, setup, and configuration
- Implementation knowledge of Java/J2EE
Desk No: 201-528-5307 Ext: 422
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.