Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!
Please find below mentioned job description and revert back with the
updated resume ASAP.
Position: Mainframe/COBOL Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ Months
Technology Stack: CICS, Cobol, JCL, DB2, Telon, VSAM
Mainframe Technology skills – Hands on development skills in mainframe
technologies MVS, JCL, CICS, DB2. Strong background in DB2. Strong
background in DB2.
Domain – Lending, Banking, Financial Services.
Process – Understanding of software development lifecycle processes.
Soft skills – Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills,
consulting with client teams, working in distributed teams.
Experience – prior experience on mainframe development/migration projects.
*Roles & Responsibility: *
- Application development, maintenance activities involved in Mainframe
- Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, Reviews, Unit testing.
- Deployments in various regions.
- Support to Migration activities, Integration Testing.
- Support to User Acceptance Testing, Production Implementation
activities, Warranty support.
- Client facing role – client communication, coordination with several
client stakeholders, meetings and discussions to capture requirements.
Desk No: 201-528-5307 Ext: 422
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.