Hello Business Analyst,
Hope you are doing great!
Please find below mentioned job description and revert back with the
updated resume ASAP.
Position: EPMO Project Manager (Healthcare PM)
Location: Newark, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months
Client is seeking an IT Project Manager with strong knowledge in healthcare
insurance domain, software development life cycle, and project delivery.
The Project Manager would lead multiple projects, related with healthcare
insurance business, from inception through completion, while adhering to
project scope, schedule, quality and budget. The Project Manager must
possess strong communication, presentation, and relationship building
skills and must be savvy working with both technology and business partners
across the organization in a collaborative way.
Candidate should be local to the area unless candidates want to relocate
with minor assistance from client.
*Project Management Capabilities: *
- At least 3-5 years of working experience as an EPMO Project Manager
- Proficiency in MS-Project, and other MS office suite of products
(Power Point, Excel, Word, Visio)
- Very strong communication, presentation, relationship building and
strategic planning skills
- Strong time management, goals setting and task prioritization
- Proficiency in reporting project progress through dashboard
presentations, project metrics, trend analysis, executive reporting
- Working experience in EPMO/PMO organization structure and knows
project management best practices
*Healthcare Insurance Domain and Technical Capabilities: *
- Strong working exposure to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Working Experience in implementation of healthcare related projects in
one or more area –
- Government and Blues Mandates
- Claims processing
- BPM- Business Process Modeling
- Health Care Reform / Affordable Care Act
- Insurance Exchanges (Private or Public)
- Value-Based Care
- Portal Web Services
- Data Migration
- Data Management
- Governance and Analytics
*Personality Attributes: *
- Well-developed written, verbal communication, presentation,
facilitation and diplomacy skills
- Exhibit excellent judgment and decision making
- Highly organized, results-oriented and attentive to details
- Ability to work well independently and with a team, self-motivated,
proactive, independent and responsive - requires little supervisory
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through
analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Is able to apply technical expertise across business or functional
Desk No: 201-528-5307 Ext: 422
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.