Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
*Job Title : UI Engineer*
*Location : San Jose, CA (Need in-person after telephonic)*
*Need US Citizen, Green Card and EADs. No H1B and OPT*
· Experience with angular.js, Node.JS and supporting frameworks
· Experience with Dust.js or other templating engines
· Experience with Grunt or other build/packaging systems
· Experience in core web front-end technologies including HTML5,
· Experience creating user interfaces and addressing cross-browser
and backward compatibility issues
· Understanding of key web development concepts (TCP, DNS, HTTP
Protocol, SSL/TLS, certificates, etc.)
· Experience with RESTful web services and SOA concepts
· Experience addressing concurrency, transactions, and related
run-time application concepts
· Experience developing automated unit, integration and functional
· Experience with Git source control and effective branching and
release management practices
*Thanks & Regards*
*ST Global LLC*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
atmention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.