Hello Business Partners,
Hope you are doing great!
Please find below mentioned job description and if you are interested
revert back with the updated resume ASAP.
Position: Java Tech Lead (Java/J2EE)
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 12 Months
- 10-12 years of experience in the software industry.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
engineering or related field (willing to accept foreign education
- Java / J2EE design and development experience using Spring, JMS, JNDI,
XML, XSLT, RMI, JSP, JDBC, JUnit, AJAX. Architectural experience – UML
and OO design. Database - SQL tuning experience.
- Hands on knowledge of any one of the following app servers
(Websphere/Sun/Weblogic/JBoss) is required
- Lead a team of senior/junior developers at offshore.
- Design, implement and test software applications using a variety of
technologies, including, but not limited to: Web Services, OOD and design
patterns; develop web application using Java frameworks (Spring,
Hibernate); Oracle/NoSql database and good to know Unix.
- Use analytic skills to interpret complex information and adapt;
participate with the Enterprise Architecture team to evaluate solution
design and also collaborate and provide feedback to the product development
team; participate in projects with other IT professionals, deliver quality
applications and components within scope, on time, and within budget;
- Provide guidance and direction to offshore resources
- Continuous Integration - J2EE deployment using Maven, Jenkins and any
new technologies in this arena.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all technical artifacts on
- Provide technical guidance to offshore development teams
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.