Hope you are doing great!
Please find below mentioned job description and if you are interested
revert back with the updated resume ASAP.
Position: Automation Lead
Location: Cerritos, CA
Duration: 6-12 Months (with strong possibility of extension)
- Test Automation using Selenium
- Define and establish automation strategy and process Define and
establish automation strategy and process
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of
all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and
maintenance of automated scripts
- Coordinate with onsite lead and provide updates
- Proven experience developing automated test systems and scripts beyond
record and playback. Specifically developing functions, adding control flow
logic, loops etc
- Proven understanding of white box, grey box and black box testing
- Experience on latest automation trends and framework development
- Experience in developing automation framework test harness and
execution control units
- Experience in developing self-explanatory automation scripts execution
reports and dashboards
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Good Oral Written communication skills
- Good Analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a team, mentor team members
- Must have lead experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VB.NET 2003 Group" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vbnet2003group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.