Greetings from Robert,

Position: Sr. Power BI Developer

Duration: Long Term

Location:  Philadelphia, PA

*Requirement:*

   - 8+ years of Experience (4 years in Power BI)
   - Bachelors or Master’s Degree
   - Solid Hands-on with PowerBI
   - Excellent Communication skills

With Regards,

Robert | Senior Technical Recruiter | Platinum Infosys Inc

Phone: 214-989-3376, Ext: 201 | Direct: 214-550-0248 |Email ID:
rob...@platinuminfosys.com | visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com

Disclaimer:-
***This is not an unsolicited mail. In lieu of Bill.1618 Title III passed
by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as
we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing
list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and your request will be honored
immediately.