Hi Roger,

On Freitag, 2. Dezember 2016 14:12:36 CET Roger wrote:
> I want to know whether the source code of VBoxEGL.so and VBoxOGL*.so are
available? What I want to do is that I want to see whether it is possible to
create an OpenGL ES driver for android-x86 for VirtualBox. The source code of
VBoxEGL and VBoxOGL should be a good reference to do that.

have a look at the VirtualBox source code tarball at

  src/VBox/Additions

This directory contains the source code of the VirtualBox Guest Additions.
By looking at the Makefile.kmk files you will find out where VBoxEGL.so
and VBoxOGL*.so are built.

Kind regards,

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert | Software Development Director, VirtualBox
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | 71384 Weinstadt, Germany

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München