On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 12:14 PM, Andreas Löffler
<andreas.loeff...@oracle.com> wrote:
> Carlo,
>
> thanks for the patch. Is there any special settings for Endless OS
> needed in order to having a separate guest type for it?
>
> Otherwise setting it to the generic Linux 2.6 type should be sufficient.
>
> We try to avoid to add each and every Linux distro / flavor to this
> list, as this of course also means maintaining that code.

Hi Andreas,
The strict requirement is that we only support 64bit.
We also have some nice-to-have settings: quite big disk space (32GB)
for the full installation (we ship a lot of offline content), 2GB of
RAM and UEFI.

Let me know if that's enough to justify a new guest type entry.

cheers,

--
Carlo Caione