This has been fixed in the new release 6.1.10

On Wed, 20 May 2020 12:47:47 +0200, Frank Batschulat <frank.batschu...@oracle.com> wrote:

Testbuilds with the fix can be downloaded now:

for Trunk:
https://www.virtualbox.org/download/testcase/VirtualBox-6.1.97-138092-Linux_amd64.run

for 6.1.X:
https://www.virtualbox.org/download/testcase/VirtualBox-6.1.9-138068-Linux_amd64.run

or directly from: https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Testbuilds
for Trunk any Linux 64-bit .run installer with build >= r138057 and for 6.1.X any build >= r138068