David,
I can not answer your question, but on two unrelated issues: I have never been
able to get my Microsoft product keys to be recognized in VBox nor VMware
Fusion, and second, I did a Win 10 update last weekend and lost ethernet on the
host machine.  In short, found a community post and restored it.
You have prompted my curiosity and I believe I will create a Win 10 VM this
week.

Good luck with this issue, I've been busy as of late, and hoping to become more
responsive to the VBox user community.
Stephan

    On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 6:03 AM, David White <dmwhite...@gmail.com>