On 16.09.2016 14:53, jdd wrote:
> Le 16/09/2016 à 13:07, Michael Thayer a écrit :
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I wrote up a basic wiki text<1> about debugging Linux Guest Additions
>> problems (just the drivers for now, maybe more to come).  Comments
>> welcome about whether it is understandable and/or helpful.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> <1> https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/LinuxAdditionsDebug
>>
> thanks
>
> notice openSUSE provide pre-compiled guest (and host) drivers

Right. That is the reason for the "zypper remove virtualbox*" in the
SUSE instructions, but it might be worth expanding on that.

Thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Thayer | VirtualBox engineer
ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Werkstr. 24 | D-71384 Weinstadt

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG
Hauptverwaltung: Riesstraße 25, D-80992 München

Hertogswetering 163/167, 3543 AS Utrecht, Niederlande Handelsregister
der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697