Probably you have missed to create the user that controls the mail list (with
vadduser). I mean that, if you used
"ezmlm-make -... /home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/listdir
/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/.qmail-list    list    domain.com"
you must also issue
"vadduser list <password>"
and
"chown    -R    vpopmail    /home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/listdir"

Hope this helps...
Byte byte,
Luca

Mario Rafael wrote:

>     Hi I have correctly instaled vpopmail and ezmlm, I would like to create
> a Mailing list on a virtual domain created with vpopmail, as far as I know
> I should create the mailing list on
>
> /home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/
>
>     I have created a list there and it seems that it ignores the .qmail
> files, whel.. not exactly it ignores only the ezmlm files ;), I have
> created several .qmail files (by hand) and they work but with the ones
> created by ezmlm it dosent, when I send a mail to subscribe to a mailing
> list hosted in a virtual domain it gives me the error of used does not
> exist. Could someone please help?.
>
> Thanks in advance. :)
>
> Mario Rafael
> e-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]